Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors

PRESS PRINTED CARD PRICES: 
Includes Christmas Card designs, Birthday Party Invitations, Birth Announcements



All of these designs are created by Delightful Designs

I have many many many more to choose from but this should give you an idea of what I can do. 

You have several options as far as getting your own unique design:

1. Choose a design I already have (NO EXTRA CHARGE: included in price of card)
2. Change colors out in a design that I already have (NO EXTRA CHARGE: included in price of card)
3. You want your VERY own design that no one else can choose from:
$15 design fee
4. Contact Delightful Designs to create your card, invitation or announcement and purchase your images from me to go inside your card

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer! How do I go about making an appointment with you to take Christmas card photos....it will be here before I know it, so I wanted to be sure to touch base w/ you to see when you think it is a good time to think about getting started.

    ReplyDelete

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig