Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fredericksburg Texas Family and Children Photographer: Mode Family 2010

I love photographing this Family! This is my first time to photograph Annabelle's extended family including her Grandma, Mom and Dad, two Sisters, husband and now 2 children!! 

 I met Annabelle because Rebekah at Beulah's in Fredericksburg referred her to me! I think this is my third or fourth session to shoot for her and she and her hubby don't even live in Fredericksburg anymore!!
THANKS SO MUCH Annabelle for always calling me when you are in town. 

We chose to shoot their Family Portrait Session at the Hoffman Haus in Fredericksburg.
It is so pretty there. It was my 3rd time to shoot there, but my 1st time to shoot outdoors. The last two times I photographed there was for two ONE YEAR OLD birthday parties!! One was Annabelle's oldest and the other was Rebekah's daughter. 

Anyway.......on with the photos!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig