Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors

THE ACCORDION BOOK

Many of you have asked me about the mini accordion book that is listed on my price list so I thought I would share a photo of what it looks like! This book can hold UP to 11 images, but it doesn't have to have that many. I will design your book to fit the color scheme of what you are wearing or something that you ask me to do. 

This is one I did for Valentines Day this year and gave to the Grandparents! 

Accordion Mini Books are the perfect gift item for you or your family to use as mini folios and brag books. They are small enough to fit in your purse or pocket and are magnetized so they stay shut. 

This is an incredible deal. You can get 2 identical accordion books for $45 (you must order in sets of 2 and they have to be identical)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig