Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kerrville Texas Children's Photographer: Modeling Photoshoot

About a month ago I did a modeling photo shoot for this precious  (& sassy) :) little E. I cannot remember how old she is I think maybe 5 or 6 and she was so much fun. She is headed to Walt Disney World for I guess what they call a Modeling competition. I have never done anything like this before. She had to have 100 HEAD SHOT 8x10 prints made to take with her, a Modeling Portfolio (8x10) in size and 100 ZED CARDS.

We did 3 outfit changes to get a variety of image for her to choose from. Some of them were taken around my studio and then we headed down to Louise Hayes Park
here in Kerrville, TX. 

Here are some of my favorites from our Modeling Portrait Session!


Here are the images she chose for her ZED card:


1 comment:

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig