Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: The Joy of Love: Day 05


day 05: love to hate

So this was day 05's assignment:
"You KNOW your loved one does something that drives you NUTS (but you LOVE to complain about it and the day just wouldn’t be the same if you didn’t have to complain about it).  Capture it…if it is a non-physical thing, then just try to take a photo of something that embodies the idea."

I could not get this captured of my loved one {my hubby}, but I had him capture one of me. 
This is ONE {of the many, I'm sure} thing that drives him NUTS about me, and he DEFINITELY loves to complain {make fun of} about me. 

YES....he absolutely DETESTS my UGG boots. 
I LOVE THEM.
BTW I am wearing Matilda Jane
Check them out!

They are THE MOST comfortable shoe I have ever worn in my whole life. 
If I could afford it I would have a pair in most colors. 

I KNOW they aren't that "trendy" and some people think they are over-rated. 
I am a VERY cold-natured person. 
These things are SO warm. 

I LOVE them!!

JOIN "The Joy of Love" today. 
Even though I am behind a couple of days it has forced me to capture things about my OWN family that I have neglected to do lately!


1 comment:

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig