Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jessica

This is Jessica. Jessica works for my friend Rebekah at Beulah's. I REALLY like Jessica and her mom Lynette. We were supposed to shoot this past Sunday, but we got rained out. {Thank you Lord for the rain} So we rescheduled for today, hoping for sunny weather, but if not we would just do "studio" shots. Well we did do some studio, but thankfully it stopped raining long enough for us to take it outside for a bit. We plan on rescheduling our original shoot in Blanco at her grandfather's place just as soon as the weather permits, so you will be seeing more of this girl! My FAVORITE thing about Jessica is that she laughed at all my jokes!! HA HA!! No one ever laughs at me! Thanks for humoring me Jessica {and MOM}.

Hope you enjoy your sneak peeks! See you next week to view the rest.








2 comments:

  1. OMG so cute! I can't wait to see the rest! haha and your jokes were funny so of course i laugh ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wish I could go back and be a senior again and get shots like these. This is a great set!

    ReplyDelete

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig