Monday, July 25, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors: Children's Birthday Parties: Kerr County People Magazine July/August 2011


I cannot believe I have forgotten to post about this!! 
A few months ago I was approached by Diane Ferrell the editor of Kerr County People Magazine. 
She asked me if I would like to become the exclusive photographer for the magazine. 
I was somewhat shocked. 
I have photographed the covers before a few times.
It had been a while since she had asked me. 

I was ESPECIALLY excited about this cover because my friend Sharon with Eloquence was going to be a part of this. You can see her stuff on Facebook and her website should be up and running soon!!
I just love how this cover came out....SO BRIGHT and fun!!

Sharon used to share the space next to me at the studio and now she has re-located into Izzi Bear in Kerrville, TX. 
You can see her on Facebook too!

They are now providing school uniforms and this is what the article is all about!!
PLEASE find and pick up your FREE copy around town. 
I also have an ad in there that you WILL NOT want to miss out on!!

Coming up next month for the Sept/Oct 2011 issue is 
Salada's
They are now offering cakes, cookies and an ice cream bar!
Check them out on Faceboook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig