Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors: CourtneyCourtney

So I am a huge fan of CourtneyCourtney.
GO HERE to view her clothing. 
It is NOT easy to grab her items. 
She sends out an email with the listings and if you don't get to that email within the first 2-3 minutes of receiving it you are OUT OF LUCK!!

She takes random clothes including shirts, dresses and other materials that are old or out of date or I'm guessing she finds a thrift store or something and turns them into these wonderful pieces of clothing for children. 
Mostly dresses, but she has thrown in some skirts and shirts as well.

I have "WON" two items from CourtneyCourtney. 
I have only photographed this dress so far!
She actually featured my images on her blog!! 
SO EXCITED about that!




The headband used in these images comes from Joyful Praise Boutique. 
She designed it to match my dress and I absolutely adore it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig