Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors: Little Jack

I love when new clients call me and I feel especially honored when they travel a great distance to come to Kerrville and allow me to photograph them!

This little man came all the way from Uvalde, TX. 
This is almost 2 hours away from Kerrville. 
Plus he just turned ONE and does not like to be in the car according to his mom. 

He was a trooper though. 
At 4 in the afternoon it was still 108 degrees. Not the ideal time for a portrait shoot, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get them at their best!

Thanks Hollie for bringing him to see me!
Can't wait to meet the rest of the family. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig