Monday, July 11, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors: Children's Birthday Parties: My kids

This past Saturday we celebrated my two oldest kids' FOURTH birthday party!
I still cannot believe (I say this every year I'm sure) that we have had them in our lives for almost FOUR years. 
Time really does fly when you're having fun!
Over the past year our family has gone through some big changes...one being adding another child to our family...biologically.
It has been somewhat of an emotional roller coaster, but we thank God everyday for our beautiful family. 

We had their birthday party at the YaYa Bee in Fredericksburg, TX. 

It was FABULOUS! 
I didn't have to decorate ONE THING!
I just brought the balloons and the cake (actually brought cake balls).
Everything is so colorful and there is art everywhere. 
I did make a "Happy Birthday" Banner thanks to my friend Lauren and my SUPER DUPER Mom, who sewed it together for me!
I made rice krispie treats that looked like paintbrushes, brought lemonade and some fruit! 
That was it people. 
I usually go all out with food and what not, but not this year. 
We did our party in the morning from 10-11:30, so I just sugared all the kids up and sent 'em home!
hahaha


this is where I got the idea for the rice krispie paint brushes. 
The cakeballs were made by Jen the Cookie Chick out of Kerrville, TX. 

This is where I got the idea for the cake balls on the painters pallet.

Angie at Yaya Bee is the greatest. She had the art projects ready for them and all the kids did great and they got to take home a fun canvas!! 
WHAT A GREAT party favor....and I didn't have to come up with one. 
Except the skittles they took home in the bag (idea courtesy of my friend Lauren)



 Hadleigh and Isaac's t-shirts were made by She She Made out of Fort Worth, TX. 

Libby and Hadleigh's bows and tutu's are from CamBows Hairbows out of Midland, TX.



1 comment:

  1. super cute! Looks like they had fun:)
    Raimey

    ReplyDelete

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig