Friday, March 11, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors: Kelly

Kelly was one of my FIRST High School Seniors this year! 
I did a few in the fall, but most of them are calling now to get their portraits taken before they graduate!

She is a High School Senior at Tivy High School here in Kerrville. 

I really enjoy shooting High School Seniors. 
I like to see all the outfits they will bring.
The jewelry.
The shoes.
The belts.
The accessories.

Isn't she just beautiful?

 Just look at her skin and BEAUTIFUL eyes!
So striking,
Thanks Kelly for asking me to take your Senior Portraits this year!! 
I had so much fun and cannot wait to photograph your little sister in a few years, 
she is as beautiful as you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig