Monday, March 21, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Kerrville Tx High School Seniors: Meagan

 Meet Meagan.
High School Senior at Tivy High School in Kerrville, TX. 

WHERE do all these BEAUTIFUL girls come from! 
WOW. 
I am blown away. 
I just love photographing them.

 I love this shot! 
I promise we watched for cars.
Almost got run over a couple times...JUST KIDDING! 
Meagan was watching out for me. 



 I wish Senior Photos would have been like this when I graduated High School. 
That was ages ago. 
GOSH that was FOURTEEN years ago. 
I know....I'm getting older! 
Instead I had the boring old studio only shots with the "prop" lockers behind me and the silly chairs and the '97 prop numbers. 
I hope I'm not offending anyone who may still use these things. 



 We shot these images in Ingram Texas down in Old Ingram Loop. 
SO many places to choose from to photograph these lovely ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig