Saturday, March 19, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Kerrville Tx High School Seniors: Maddie

 Meet Maddie
High School Senior at Tivy High School in Kerrville TX.
I'm totally obsessed with shooting High School Seniors. 
It's one of my favorite things to do. 
I look forward to these sessions every time. 

 This post is a little picture heavy. 
I just couldn't decide which images to put up. 


 We shot downtown Kerrville. 
Haven't been there in a while so it was a nice change of scenery. 
I miss shooting there! 
Brings back lots of fun memories from my Studio G days with Teri!

 I told Maddie this was my FAVORITE outfit. 
Reminded me of something Kendi from Kendi Everyday
might wear. 
I love looking at her blog.
Wish I could hire her as my personal shopper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig