Monday, March 30, 2009

#10 FINALLY PUT MY BUTTON ON THEIR BLOG

SO THE 10TH PERSON ADDED MY BUTTON ON THEIR BLOG

YAY! Thanks to everyone who reads my blog. I am honored! First I asked my husband to pick a # between 1 and 8 because I thought I was only going to have 8 people add my button to their blog. HOWEVER, #10 finally did so I went to random.org to pick a winner. Guess what....They BOTH picked the same #! Do you want to know what that was? Of course you do!
#5

CONGRATULATIONS to CASSY!!

You win a super cool set of Note Cards!!

If you want a different color scheme please let me know!!


2 comments:

  1. Ah BOO!!! I didn't win;( Next time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet. lovin it! thanks girl. come this way soon!

    ReplyDelete

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig