Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kerrville Texas Childrens Photographer: Abby Kate 1 year old

 OH MY GOODNESS! 
That is what I have to say about this photo shoot. 
AK was the most precious thing. 
I think she is actually closer to 18 months or so. 
She had this chair in her room and I just think it is the cutest thing ever. 
I really love when I get to use props that belong to my clients. 
It really makes their photos one of a kind.


 We took these old shutters that Mom used for decoration and put this old iron chair in front and brought pillows out from inside. 
I LOVE IT!!
Check out the shoes on her little feet. 
Those belonged to her momma when she was a baby.
PRICELESS.


 AND....OH MY GOODNESS.
Brought out these old suitcases....which were being used as a SIDE TABLE in her living room! 
Can you believe that?
I wish I had that kind of creativity. 
You will have to check out her website. 
She does staging and re-designing using your own things!
Re-feathered: Shake up your nest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig