Friday, October 7, 2011

Hamilton, TX Family and Children's Photographer

 The Kneuper Family
I have been photographing these guys for NEARLY 9 Years!!
I cannot believe it!
We met Charles and Jenny when we moved to Comfort, TX and started ministry at our first little 
church there. 
We quickly became the best of friends. 
Then they moved away. 
BUT, we have kept in touch and every time I travel to Fort Worth I stop in Hamilton, TX to see my friends. 
I miss them so much. 
We used to just call each other randomly and Erik and I would pick up a pizza on the spur of the moment and take it out to their adorable little house in Center Point, TX. 
Jenny and I also used to "work-out" together. 
She had an awesome video.
GOOD TIMES.....GOOD TIMES. 

We have played many games of Phase Ten and had many Chocolate Chip Waffles with our friends. 
So thankful for these types of friendships. 
You don't have to talk on the phone every day or email or text. 
We just pick right back up where we left off every time we are together. 
LOVE YOU GUYS!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig