Friday, October 21, 2011

Fredericksburg Texas Family Photographer

 I really loved shooting this session. 
Thank you to Rebekah at Beulah's in Fredericksburg for referring the Adams Family to me. 
They are just precious. 
We shot in Fredericksburg, which I love to do. 
Out in the middle of a field and cows mooing in the background. 
Baby girl was everywhere....not really at the age to sit and be still...but I don't care. 
It does not bother me one bit.
I think that is what is great about this age. Between 1 and 2 years old. 
They are curious.
Fascinated by everything.
Explorers. 
I rarely capture them looking directly at me. 



 What a beautiful family.

 Had to shoot a cousin picture and I just think it's the cutest thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig