Thursday, May 12, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors: ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY PARTY

I actually really enjoy shooting birthday parties for people. 
I (in my other life) would just plan parties all the time.
I like to have parties just because. 
Obviously, I haven't had any lately due to our CRAZY life, but I LOVE them. 
I am ALREADY planning Libby's first birthday party and it's not til NOVEMBER!

I know it's silly, and if my husband knew how much I spent on Isaac and Hadleigh's 3 year old birthday party last year, he might have a stroke! 

Check it out here:

ANYWAY, back to my post!
I photographed 
ZOEY's ONE YEAR birthday party a few weekends ago!
Here are some of my favs!
 Zoey's Grandma made her cake...so adorable.

 Love her birthday shirt and it came from Babies R Us....who knew they had something so cute. 
The shoes are from Etsy and her mom and "aunt" had matching ones!!





 I'm guessing the bday hat came from etsy.com as well.

If you are interested in having your child's party photographed you can contact me!
I come and shoot your party and put all the images on a CD for you to do whatever your little heart desires to do with them. 

I have had someone photograph for me at a couple of my kids bday parties, and I know what a STRESS reliever that is. One less thing for you to worry about. 

It's $85 an hour with a minimum of two hours purchase


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig