Saturday, May 7, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors: BFF MINI SESSION


 In case you don't know my two kids are on the outside! ;)
I have been friends with Kya's mommy since the 2nd grade!
I hope that my kids find friends like that one day.

Tawny and I were always mistaken for twins when we were young.
The lunch ladies in the cafeteria would always ask us.
We don't talk every day, or every week...sometimes we've gone months without talking.
BUT every time we do talk, it's like we never missed a beat!
LOVE YOU FRIEND!!

HENCE, my thought for this mini session!
You will never get these moments back, and who knows, MAYBE who they consider to be their best friend NOW will be their best friend in, oh SAY....TWENTY-THREE years!!
HERE IS THE SCOOP: 15 MINUTE SESSIONS: NO INDIVIDUALS
1.  $60 up to 2 kids/teenagers/adults
2.  $10 for each additional kid/teenager/adult
3.  receive ONE 5x7 per kid/teenager/adult
4.  the option to purchase the digital image for an extra $30
5.  MUST PAY TO HOLD YOUR SESSION:

( You can bring me cash/check or I will send you an invoice through paypal)
TWO DATE OPTIONS:
SATURDAY MAY 21st 5 p.m. - 7p.m.
OR
SATURDAY JUNE 4th 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.


This is a session for people of ALL ages!!
CALL OR EMAIL me to schedule.
jennlankford@portraitsbyjenn.com
830-896-0089
LOCATION to be determined, but probably out behind my house or I will take any suggestions!

**disclaimer: to my other "BFF's" I would have also included your children, however I have no recent pics of my kids with yours at this time or me with ANY of you (argh)....please don't get your feelings hurt.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig