Saturday, May 7, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Kerrville Tx High School Seniors: Taylor

 Meet Taylor
High School Senior at Tivy High School in Kerrville, TX
Taylor was scheduled to take her pics a couple weeks ago and wouldn't you know it would be cloudy and look like it might rain. 
After MONTHS of no rain. 
We rescheduled for the next week and it was a beautiful day. 
HOT!
But nice and SUNNY.

So every time I shoot in Hunt, TX I pass by this big red barn. 
I always think to myself I would love to shoot in front of that big red barn. 
I know it's private property so I just keep passing it by. 

I was THRILLED when she took me there. 

The first thing Taylor said to me when I met her was
"I'm not very photogenic."

                                                                         WHAT???

I beg to differ. 
She is just beautiful.
                                        I'm jealous. Wish I could pull off the long blonde hair.

...not to mention those EYES!
 We also shot across the street and it was fantastic. 
GREEN GRASS
RIVER
SUNSHINE
 I'm sure she was probably sweating to death (I know I was)...after
3rd time I made her climb up and down the hill down to the river and back up! 
SORRY TAYLOR! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig