Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors: Studio Closing

After many conversations with my husband, and lots of thought and prayer, I am officially announcing the CLOSING of my portrait studio on Earl Garrett as of February 1, 2011. 

(insert lots of tears here)

This past fall brought many changes to our family and a MUCH answered prayer after 6 1/2 years of trying to have a baby. Our little Libby was born and of course NOTHING went as planned, but EVERYTHING went according to God's will for our little girl and our family. Therefore, we are making more changes to do what is best for our family and that means me staying home more with my children.

I will still be doing photography.
I will not stop taking pictures. 


I will be doing less photography.
I will not stop taking pictures.

I will be doing mostly on-location photography, which is what I prefer to do anyway.
This DOES still include:

Maternity
Newborns
Children
Family
MINI SESSIONS
and 
a limited # of High School Seniors

Sessions will be very limited as I will become more of a SAHM (stay at home mom)
Not sure how good of a SAHM I will be, but we are going to try. 
I will be available mostly on the weekends and evenings.
Stay tuned for more on that as we are still trying to work out the kinks.

PLEASE DON'T WORRY
If you are already on my schedule, you are STILL on my schedule. 
If you are already one of my clients you will STILL be my client.

This does mean that you will need to book your sessions a little more in advance to get on the books.
I will be booking sessions 2-3 weeks out starting February 1, 2011. Most sessions will need to be in the evenings and on weekends. A change in my pricing structure will also be coming in February.

You can reach me at
830-896-0089
jennlankford@portraitsbyjenn.com







1 comment:

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig