Monday, January 31, 2011



I am hosting a virtual Matilda Jane Trunk show. This show is ONE DAY only this time. It's the premier day of HOUSE of CLOUDS and things are going to go FAST!
Please go to
and check out the collections! HOUSE of CLOUDS will be up on FEBRUARY 1st, but you can order from any collection you want.
**My trunk show will close on February 1st at midnight!**
I should have some catalogs to look at TODAY if you want. PLEASE call me and come by the house this afternoon.
This is a VIRTUAL TRUNK show.
SHOP ONLINE and send me your orders via email!
PLEASE have your orders to me by February 1st, at midnight, along with your credit card info!
You will need to include your name, address, Item #, and size. PLEASE email me your order & call with your Credit Card info:
Include
Name, billing address, #, expiration date, and 3 digit code from the back.
jennlankford@portraitsbyjenn.com
830-370-9455
THANKS!!
Jenn Lankford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig