Monday, January 3, 2011

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors: SANTA PHOTOS 2010

In case you were wondering where I have been

So I totally missed out on Santa Portraits this year due to a family emergency. 
HOWEVER, I would like to say HUGE Thank You to 
It was a beautiful outdoor Christmas set, and I may do the same thing next year I love it so much!
These first two images, I actually shot before leaving to the hospital with my precious angel (which you can read about here: 
This is my newborn Libby (who is now 2 months old)
 I can't tell you how thankful I am for Becca Wimberly, Tracy Moore and Nikki Loehr (of Moxie Photo in San Antonio)

These ladies ALL pitched in to help in my time of NEED!! I don't know what I would have done without them! Here are just a few of my favorite Santa Portraits that they shot! I hope every one of you had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
 I am so thankful for all of my clients and I hope you all know how much I LOVE my job because of YOU!!
 Love this one of my hair dressers son! He is such a cutie!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! 
Keep coming back to the blog for more details on what is coming up this next year. 
I am in the process of making some changes to my business so you will want to stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig