Thursday, September 2, 2010

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors: Villarreal Family 2010

Introducing one of my Family Portrait Sessions that took advantage of my Christmas Card special!!
They endured the heat and it actually ended up being a pretty nice day for the session. We had a little bit of cloud coverage and a breeze!! 

I was SUPER excited to photograph this Family Portrait session with Rose and her family. 
I photographed the girls for their 1st birthday session a while back and they have grown so much!!

These girls are close to my kids age and it's so fun to see their personalities grow!! 

We did their photography session at River Hill Country Club here in Kerrville. It's so beautiful over there and PLENTY of shade!!

I will be working on their Christmas Card over the next couple of weeks!! 
If you are thinking of doing Christmas Cards this year with Portraits by Jenn, you will need to call NOW!!

I have a very limited # of sessions left before I go on Maternity leave in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig