Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lankford Family Photos 2009

Well this year I didn't have a partner to take our pics so I found someone in San Antonio that would do the trick. She captured more of the playful side of my family and we had a lot of fun. The best part about the shoot is that she brought cupcakes...and that is ALL she had to say to make Hadleigh happy.

I enjoyed being on the other side of the camera every once in a while! There are a TON more pics, but here are a few I wanted to share!









3 comments:

  1. They look GREAT Jenn- Love all the editing! She captured you guys perfectly! Super sweet!!!! Can't wait to do ours again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on facebook but haven't commented yet. I think they are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig