Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Kemp Family : Copyright Portraits by Jenn 2009: Family Photographer

So I got a little happy on sharing images from this session. I couldn't help it! This was one of my first sessions after getting my new camera and I just LOVED all the images. They are so much brighter and crisp for the most part...except when I don't have my focal point in the right spot. This family came to me from Fredericksburg and I just had so much fun with them. Mom is definitely someone I could hang with and I hope to get together for a play date sometime when things slow down. Here is a LARGE sneak peek for you Dan and Leslie!!
















So I got a little happy on sharing images from this session. I couldn't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig