Monday, November 2, 2009

Give Me Moore Session: with Kelly Moore Clark

A few weeks ago I traveled to Ruston, LA to visit Kelly Moore Clark for a Give Me Moore session! The day was 8 hours long jam packed with questions, photoshop, lighting, shooting and talking about 2 year olds! Kelly was so much fun and REALLY taught me a lot.

We had quite the adventure. I have now been home almost two weeks and I am JUST now posting these and other than using the techniques she taught me in Photoshop, I have yet to practice my lighting...which was my whole reasoning for going. But here are my images...hope you enjoy!














Thanks to Celise and Jared for modeling and Brandi the stylist and most of all to Kelly!

1 comment:

  1. these pics are SO awesome!!! I love them!! and so different from what you normally do - I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! :) And seriously, is there a person reflecting in that dude's glasses?!?! SO stinkin COOL! You RULE the lens, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig