Sunday, November 1, 2009

Costume Quick Pics: Kerrville Texas Children's Photographer

Costume quick pics was a success yesterday. We just had a few come, but it was GREAT! So many cute costumes. I am posting my children first and of course it took me 4X's as long to capture their images as it did anyone else. Am I the ONLY photographer with this problem? HA! My little Cowboy and Indian turned out so cute. Thanks to Mema for making Hadleigh's costume and thanks to Tucker and Evan for making Isaac's costume possible!




This little fairy has the most beautiful blue eyes.

Muscle Man

Raggedy Ann: LOVE LOVE LOVE this costume
Thinking of dressing H & I up as Raggedy Ann and Andy next year!

Little Lady Bug

Evan the Pirate

Ethan: Dallas Cowboy

This one is FABULOUS!
Cutest little Giraffe ever!

Can't forget this "Little Pumpkin"
Isn't she so kissable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig