Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jorja Sneak Peek

Here are a few sneak peeks of JJ! I must say we were sweating our butts off at the end of this shoot! "Almost" 2 year olds are not so easy to photograph (and I can say that b/c I have TWO of them..Ha Ha). About this age they are getting a mind of their own, feeling like they don't have to listen to you or do what you ask! They are verbal and tell you "no" or " I don't want to". Then I have a stressed out Mom who is wondering if I even got ONE good shot of their child. I always tell them not to worry, but they do.

HOWEVER, I think I got some super cute shots of her anyway! You just gotta catch 'em off guard, make them think it was ALL their idea to smile or sit on the porch or whatever it may be! Hope you like them Beck! They will all be finished soon!







2 comments:

  1. AHHH!!! i.LOVE.them!! Can't wait to see what else you have. I don't know why I worry - you are UH-MAZING and always get the best shots. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure you weren't just discribing our photo shoot! sounds like owen to me. :)
    glad to hear jorja gave you a run 4 your $ too.

    ReplyDelete

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig