Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jade: Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek of my most recent newbie. Isn't she precious? I was trying out some new poses today, but couldn't get it right! I don't know how they do it!! HOWEVER, I still L-O-V-E these images and I hope Mom does too! She was just too sweet...I wanted to eat her up. Then, after they left, I realized I didn't even use my NEW props I got just for her shoot! DARN!







I am looking for some more "NEWBIES" to practice with who are 2 weeks old or younger. Comment on this post by June 30th and receive a FREE session if you have a newborn that fits this criteria or will be giving birth soon! The first 3 to enter will win.

(This only applies to NEWBORN sessions)

4 comments:

  1. Maybe waking up at 6:20 has its' advantages...I get to be the first to post! I should have a newbie for you in the next few weeks. Landry is due July 4th, but judging by the contractions, she may be here earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they turned out great! that baby is gorgeous!
    i also have a love for photography and had my first newborn session last week...it was super fun and i think the pics turned out pretty good, for a first try! anyway (check out a few if you feel like it, would love to get another photog.'s opinion!)
    i love that first one, who doesn't just LOVE baby feet, the dof is gorgeous! and that little bed you have is darling!!!!
    i am due with my second baby (a boy) august 30th (not that soon, but not far away either!) not sure if i would qualify for your free shoot or not, but wanted to comment anyway!
    gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... Thankyou so much for shooting my little Jade. The pictures look great, even though she was a handful ;) I look forwared to having you take many more pictures of Jade and the rest of the family. Thanks again from everyone. Can't wait to get the pictures ordered! I'm sure they'll all turn out just as lovely as the maternity ones.

    Samantha, Cloe and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Mandy and I live in Harper - i found your blog through giveaway today - anyhow i would like to enter my dear friend Tiffany's name into the hat for the baby session - she is due the first week in Aug. - she lives here in Harper. Thank you - Mnady
    Please feel free to reach me at mandy_muelker@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig