Friday, August 24, 2012

Fredericksburg Family Photographer

 This family is so GORGEOUS. I honestly feel like I probably blogged this one but I cannot remember so I am doing it again. 

And, I'm too lazy to go back check. 
AND.....I just think they are beautiful and you need to see them again to remind you to book your FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION now for 2012 with your photographer. 

I am sure these kiddos have grown leaps and bounds since this photo was taken almost a year ago. 

Not sure about the boys, but I know the clothes that the girls are wearing came from Beulah's in Fredericksburg. If you are ever there you will NEED to go check out her cute little boutique. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig