Wednesday, July 18, 2012

kerrville texas childrens photographer

 This was one of my favorite sessions from last fall. 
Love these cute girls and their bright and colorful outfits.

I haven't posted anything since March and things have been crazy around here. 
I was in Hobby Lobby shopping for Isaac's birthday party in June.....yes I said JUNE and they already had Christmas decorations up.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
How can you just pass over Summer and Fall. 
My FAVORITE time to shoot is in the Fall. 
I'm sad I will be missing the Fall in the Hill Country this year. 

Since my last post a lot has happened in the Lankford household. 
To keep up with us you can visit my personal blog
http://www.lankfordpoppyseed.blogspot.com

or stay tuned here and I will try to get caught up!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig