Thursday, December 15, 2011

kerrville texas family photographer

 So I have been absent from blogging since I posted about Libby's Birthday Party back in November. 
Needless to say it has been a ZOO around here trying to get Christmas cards designed and orders placed and this is the first week I have not had ONE - FIVE sessions since the beginning of October. 
SO I am introducing you to the rest of my October Mini Session clients. This little guy is just about a week or so older than my Libby. Ashley and I became friends when she asked me to photograph the birth of her baby boy, ONLY to find out we were due about 3 days apart. I did not photograph the birth and she ended up having Mr. M before I delivered even though she was due AFTER me! :)
Funny how that works. 

 I first met this little BLUE EYED beauty when I photographed her FIRST birthday party! You may remember "TEAM ZOEY" from a several months back! Such a sweet little smile and the most beautiful eyes.




 I photographed Baby J when he was a newborn and SO happy to photograph the whole family this time! Little Miss J has had her pics several time at CDO the last couple years too!
Dad is an Orthopedic Surgeon here in Kerrville and we are so happy to have this family here!



Thanks everyone for letting me take your pictures! Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig