Friday, November 26, 2010

Portraits by Jenn: Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and High School Seniors: SANTA CLAUS 2010


SANTA PHOTOS 2010

I am really sorry I missed everyone (almost everyone) this year to photograph your children with Santa.
Unfortunately we had a family emergency which you can read about here if you want. 

If you were at BREAKFAST with SANTA at the YO Resort Hotel
you will be able to pick up your prints next week at ReRuns located at 
515 Hayes Street
Kerrville, Texas 78028.
Thank you for understanding.

If you had your portraits made at Portraits by Jenn located at
615 Earl Garrett
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Your prints will be ready no later than December 10th.
I will be updating you here or on Face Book so check back for details.

I want to say a HUGE
THANK YOU
to my friend Tracy Moore for covering for me Friday afternoon at the studio and Saturday for Breakfast with Santa.

I also want to say a HUGE
THANK YOU
to my friend Nikki Loehr with Moxie Photography in San Antonio
for covering for me Saturday afternoon at the studio!

Our family is truly blessed by your kindness and willingness to help in this difficult situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig