Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fredericksburg Texas Family and Children Photographer:Now booking fall sessions

Three Year Old photo session ON LOCATION!

This might be one of my favorite sessions! When I was asked to do this session for little 'S' in Fredericksburg, Texas her mom said she and Daddy wanted to be in the pictures too, but not "IN" the pictures! S is turning 3 soon and she wasn't really wanting to be photographed, but I LOVE all of these shots we got!!

She wore the cutest Matilda Jane "Dance Yourself Silly" t-shirt and we tried to get her to dance, but she wasn't too interested.

I love the NATURAL & CANDID feel to this photo session. I always prefer to go ON LOCATION for my photoshoots especially when they are at someones home. The QUILT is the perfect addition to make this personalized to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig