Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kerrville Texas Photographer: LOOK WHAT'S NEW at Portraits by Jenn

I found these yesterday while browsing on one of my FAVORITE photography websites! I am SO excited about this and I am sure that EVERYONE....especially if you have an iphone, ipod touch, ipod nano.....will want one!
I ordered mine yesterday so I can see what they look like in person! CANNOT wait to get it in! CALL NOW for your custom photo skin. If I have done your portraits in the last 6-9 months we can use one of them all for just $40!! I can design it pretty much however you want!!


They also make them for the palm pre, blackberry (several of them) and the RAZR. I can also do custom skins for your laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig