Friday, January 15, 2010

Baby 'J': Kerrville, Texas Photographer: All images copyright Portraits by Jenn 2010

I got to photograph the most BEAUTIFUL baby this morning. Baby 'J' is 3 weeks old. She was born on Christmas eve so I just HAD to put her in this Santa "sack" that I found at a little store in Franklin, TN. She didn't like it the first time we tried to put her in it, so we moved on to something else until I wore her out a bit more get this pose! I LOVE IT!

These next two hats were from Pinch Knits on etsy. Aren't they the cutest! She calls this first one a Cheezy Poof and it is so adorable on baby 'J'. I was so excited to use it for the first time today!

Baby Hawk
I even got a little smile out of her on this one! PRECIOUS.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the little smile. Adorable!! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures! Baby J is my newest niece...Hugh is my brother. We had our second baby girl the day before! She and Josie aren't even 24 hours apart. Hoping to get to Texas sometime in the next month or two and maybe we can get some good shots of the two babies! Our other niece is almost 3 months so we could do a trio...hehe. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig