Friday, October 16, 2009

The Sibert Family: Kerrville Texas Photographer goes on-location

Last Wednesday this SPECIAL SPECIAL family and I drove out to Mo Ranch to take their family portraits! Oh my goodness..it is SO beautiful out there. So many many many photo ops. The Sibert family is near and dear to our hearts. Andrea and Jon were two of Hadleigh and Isaac's Sunday School teachers and I actually teach their youngest daughter "C" in Sunday School and Awana and I had "B" in Awana also! They have become our good friends over the year and Isaac LOVES LOVES LOVES "Mr. Jon" and he calls Andrea "My Andrea".

This is my 3rd year to photograph this family and there is hardly ever a bad one in the bunch. So hard to narrow down! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Portraits by Jenn's Fan Box

Portraits by Jenn on Facebook
blog design by the polka dot pig